Terms & Conditions
From 18 December 2018 and onward, Nurture Parenting Magazine is owned by Nurture Global Pty Ltd (ABN 15 647 838 012).
Nurture Parenting Magazine uses https://www.nurtureparentingmagazine.com.au/ website.
Use of this website is conditional upon you agreeing to the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”). By subscribing to Nurture Parenting Magazine, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time).
Becoming a Magazine Subscriber (including and not limited to, subscribing through any third party subscription service)
- You acknowledge that by purchasing Nurture Parenting Magazine’s subscription product (“Subscription Product”) you are entitled to receive the issues you have subscribed & paid for however, the dates may change or be pushed back for whatever unforeseen reason. In this event, you will not be entitled to a refund; you will be advised of the revised anticipated release date.
- Nurture does not accept any returns however, if your magazine is damaged in the post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the damaged goods provided it is as a result of Australia Post, not weather damage. A new magazine will be sent to you subject to stock being available.
- In the event that the magazine cannot for whatever unforeseen reason, be delivered due to illness, ownership change etc, you will be entitled upon the discretion of Nurture Global Pty Ltd, to a refund minus any fees or charges incurred by the publisher.
- To register as a subscriber you must be: over 18 years of age; and have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract.
- If your subscription is accepted by Nurture Parenting Magazine (upon receipt of payment) permitting you to access this Subscription Product, your subscription will continue for the period in respect of which the subscription fee is paid in terms of the number of issues paid for, unless terminated earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Should you not update your address by email to email@example.com, the magazine will not be resent to another address. Nurture will be advising all subscribers via email (provided we have the current email address), a gentle reminder to update details prior to each issue being sent in the mail by a particular date. For third party subscribers, we do not have access to your email address so please email us directly.
- By subscribing, you accept that if Nurture runs out of the issue from which you subscribed, you will receive the issue after that with the same amount of issues you subscribed to, being the following 6 issues.
Termination of subscription
- Nurture Parenting Magazine may, in its absolute discretion, and without notice or liability to you:
- refuse your subscription application;
- terminate your subscription if:
- you breach these Terms and Conditions;
- you act in a way that, in the opinion of Nurture Global Pty Ltd, is likely to be detrimental to the interests of Nurture Parenting Magazine.
- If Nurture Global Pty Ltd terminates your subscription, Nurture Parenting Magazine may, in its absolute discretion cease to provide you with access to this Subscription Product which does not entitle you to a refund or any part of it.
- You may terminate your subscription at any time by sending an e-mail to Nurture Global Pty Ltd requesting termination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Termination of your subscription does not entitle you to a refund of the subscription fee or any part of it. It will be at the discretion of Nurture Global Pty Ltd and upon proof of payment.
- All content provided in Nurture Parenting Magazine’s publication (including website, newsletters, ebooks and magazine) is owned by or licensed to Nurture Global Pty Ltd.
- You acknowledge Nurture Parenting Magazine’s copyright and agree to take all steps necessary to protect that copyright.
- You agree to refrain from all copying, photocopying, printing, emailing or other reproduction of all or any part of this product except where permitted under the Copyright Act.
- You may display and electronically copy, download and print one hard copy of any piece content solely for the non-commercial use of an individual reader provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
- Businesses or individuals who print out, copy, email or otherwise circulate this Subscription Product in any way without the express written permission of Nurture Parenting Magazine are in breach of copyright.
- To create a PDF of the Monthly Newsletter and forward it to other people is a breach of the subscription license and a breach of the Copyright Amendment (Digital Agenda) Act 2000.
Links to other websites
- The website contains links to sites owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the Nurture Global Pty Ltd.
- In relation to the other sites which are linked to the website, Nurture Global Pty Ltd:
- provides the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by Nurture Global Pty Ltd of the linked site; and
- is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites and your use of those linked sites is subject to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
Use of information gathered
- You acknowledge that by logging in as a subscriber, the website will record a cookie, in order to allow it to function correctly and provide content.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
- Any booking of advertising space, promotion or classified activity in Nurture Parenting Magazine, both in print and online, including Nurture’s Newsletter, confirms the advertiser’s acceptance of these terms and conditions, and their commitment to adhere to them.
- Nurture Parenting Magazine is published by Nurture Global Pty Ltd. ABN 15 647 838 012. Hereinafter referred to as “Nurture” reserves the right to deny, or at any time, cancel advertisements or any other associated content, should the brand/company be known to be deceptive, cause harm, falsify or mislead in any way, either, the readers, or any audience associated with Nurture. If an advertiser enters any legal disputes, discrimination, administration, liquidation, or is found to be unethical, all association between the client/brand will cease immediately. All costs for that issue if outside of the cancellation deadline, will be paid in full by the client.
- Bookings will be accepted as confirmed upon receipt of a completed booking form being received by Nurture subject to availability and editor approval. Herein refered to as the ‘contract.’ Please contact email@example.com if you require any assistance.
- Advertisers may only discontinue or cancel a ‘contract’, schedule, booking, campaign, or verbal order with Nurture Global Pty Ltd‘s in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such request will be considered only if received prior to the cancellation deadline for any given issue, as outlined on the release schedule (refer to the media kit) and will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee for the cancelled portion of the contract, by virtue of reduced rates for the portion of the contract that has been delivered or published under the contract, schedule or verbal order, or by virtue of space reserved. Any request by the advertiser is an implied acceptance of this cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after the booking deadline will not be accepted and the client will need to pay in full, the cost of that issue. Any further issues or remaining activity in the confirmed campaign, will be cancelled with a 20% cancellation fee.
- Should any of the deadlines be missed, full rates will still apply for that upcoming issue, should it be after the cancellation deadline, or in the case of artwork not being received, the previous artwork will be published. Refer to the Release Schedule on page 9 in the media kit.
- Bookings accepted after the advertising booking closing date, or cancellation deadline, will be only on a non-cancellable basis for that upcoming issue with a 20% cancellation fee for any subsequent issues.
- Finished artwork must be submitted according to specifications listed on in the media kit. Failure to do so could result in further graphic design charges to change the specs at the cost of the advertiser prior to going to print.
- All curated packages/add-ons are to be paid in full prior to commencement of work requested.
- All advertising packages are to be paid for by the invoicing deadline per issue, as outlined on the Release Schedule on page 9 of the media kit. Failure to pay within this time frame may result in the advertising being cancelled.
- Failure to pay any invoice by the due date will result in a $25 late fee plus 5% interest, accrued weekly.
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd reserves the right to vary advertising rates from time to time without notice, however, this will only affect campaign renewals.
- Advertisements are accepted subject to the approval of the Editor. Under no circumstances will approval be given to advertisements for Prams, Cots, DVDs or television programs aimed at children under 2 years of age that do not meet the safety requirements, recommendations or legislation in Australia, or Baby carriers that adversely affect the spinal development of a child or any other products that are deemed not to be safe, healthy, or environmentally or socially responsible.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that advertisements comply with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 as amended.
- All advertisers must advise Nurture at the time of booking (on the booking form) if they are subject to the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989. They must also provide the advertising approval number for each advertisement. If no advertising approval is required, that must be stated in writing to Nurture.
- Advertisements are accepted for publication on the condition that the advertiser indemnifies the publisher, its servants and contractors against all actions, suits, claims, loss and/or damage and expenses resulting from anything published by Nurture.
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd reserves the right, for whatever reason, to alter release dates at any time without notice. This does not constitute a refund, it merely means an altered release schedule.
- Printer’s error, casual displacement or omission does not invalidate the contract. Every care shall be taken to ensure prompt insertion of all advertisements, but Nurture Global Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of an advertisement to appear in any specified issue or by any specified date.
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd will not be responsible for reproduction quality when artwork has not been supplied to specifications as outlined in the media kit.
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage to materials not claimed with one (1) month of the last use.
- All advertising matter is subject to the approval of Nurture Global Pty Ltd, whom reserves the right to reject any advertising materials.
- An advertisement that is deemed by Nurture Global Pty Ltd to have the appearance of editorial material shall have the word ‘Advertisement or Sponsored’ set above or below it in a type size no smaller than 6pt caps.
- Positions are entirely at the discretion of Nurture Global Pty Ltd, unless otherwise arranged with the Advertising Manager.
- The advertiser and their advertising agent, if any, each warrants to Nurture Parenting Magazine, its servants and agents that nothing in the advertising material infringes any Federal or State law or the rights of any person.
- The advertiser and their advertising agent, if any, to the extent permissible by law, each indemnifies Nurture Global Pty Ltd, its servants and agents against all costs, expenses, claims, demands, damages and loss of any kind wholly or partly attributable to or arising out of acceptance or publication of any advertising material.
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any supplement, special focus, editorial feature or publication at any time if, due to lack of advertiser support, the initiative proves commercially unviable. In such cases, Nurture Parenting Magazine will accept no liability for any actual or perceived loss arising from such a cancellation or change of release schedule.
- You acknowledge that:
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd makes no warranties as to, and does not vet, authorise or endorse the accuracy, currency, suitability or completeness of any information contained on or accessed through this website (the Information);
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd may, without notice or explanation to you, and at any time alter the nature, format, frequency or content, modify or discontinue the Subscription Product or any other services offered on this website;
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd does not warrant or represent that:
- any message posted, uploaded or otherwise transmitted to or from this website has not been altered in transmission;
- any message posted, uploaded or otherwise transmitted to or from this website will be received by the intended recipient; or
- any information (including any file) downloaded or otherwise transmitted to you from this website is free from viruses, faults or errors;
- Whilst Nurture Global Pty Ltd will try to ensure that this website is accessible to users, it does not warrant that users or potential users will have continuous access to this website. Nurture Global Pty Ltd will not be liable in the event that this website is unavailable to users or potential users due to:
- any events caused by Nurture Global Pty Ltd, whether negligent or not; or
- any events beyond the control of Nurture Global Pty Ltd, including but not limited to, server downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities, or any other reason whatsoever.
Limitation of liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, Nurture Global Pty Ltd, its directors, employees, agents, contractors and related bodies corporate, will be under no liability to any person in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential and special loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly from or in connection with:
- any use of this website or of the Information for whatever reason;
- any goods or services purchased or obtained from this website;
- any transaction entered into through this website; and /or
- termination of your access to this website
- Whether or not such loss or damage was as a result of error or misrepresentation, negligent act or omission, or any other cause whatsoever.
- If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, Nurture Global Pty Ltd limits its liability to the extent permitted by the law and at its option:
- if the breach relates to goods supplied by Nurture Global Pty Ltd:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the repair of such goods;
- if the breach relates to services supplied by Nurture Global Pty Ltd, the supplying of the services again;
- if the breach relates to the supply of Information to the re-supply of such information.
- if the breach relates to goods supplied by Nurture Global Pty Ltd:
Alteration of Terms and Conditions
- Nurture Global Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions:
- with or without further notice to you; and
- without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Queensland.
- These Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Nurture Global Pty Ltd and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, representations and warranties, whether express or implied.
- By providing articles/content/images to Nurture Global Pty Ltd, you assume full responsibility for the facts and content that is included, and to the best of your knowledge, agree that it is at the time of writing, ethical, true, reasonable and factual.
- You also agree that the article/content has not been published in any other print media prior to publication in Nurture Parenting Magazine.
- Further, you agree not to publish the article/content until after the related edition’s sale period is finished ie when the subsequent edition goes on sale.
- In the event that articles/content/images are received by Nurture Parenting Magazine, it is assumed that you are giving the publisher, Nurture, the authority to publish the article/content at any time.
- You also agree when providing content/articles/images to Nurture, that you are the owner of the content.